Here is my March Wrap up! During the month of March, I read a total of 10 books! I’ll link below to any reviews I’ve posted!
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie – 5 Stars – This is a fantastic book, I’ve wanted to read it for a long time and I’m so glad I finally did. It’s full of tips for generally getting alone well with people. If you’re an introvert with a wish to avoid conflict, give this book a read!
- The Last Life of Prince Alastor – Alexandra Bracken – 4 Stars
- The Tea Dragoon Society – Katie O’Neill – 5 Stars – I was surprisingly pleased by this little book. It’s so sweet (and inclusive) Plus the art is just beautiful!
- Mirror, Mirror – Cara Delevingne – 4 Stars
- Pocahontas to Benjamin Bolling – Oakley Dean Baldwin – 4 Stars
- Starworld – Audrey Coulthurst and Paula Garner – 3 Stars
- Killing November – Adriana Mather – 5 Stars
- Earth to Charlie – Justin Olson – 4 Stars
- The Authors Publish Guide to Manuscript Submission – Emily Harstone – 5 Stars – A great guide for understanding the publishing world. Great for new or soon to be new authors.
- Submit, Publish, Repeat – Emily Harstone – 4 Stars – Want to fill up your writing resume? This book tells you the best way to go about getting published in literary journals around the world.