Originally created by Ariel Bissett
1. Are there any books you started this year you need to finish?
Just the one I’m currently reading, Son by Lois Lowry.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?
he Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Vol 2 is supposed to release on Dec 18th and I’m pretty pumped about that!
4.What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
London Belongs to Me by, Ghost Girl Xmas Spirit, and The Christmas Thief
5. Is there a book that you think could still shock you and become your FAVORITE???
Mostly likely not. I read some pretty great books this year and they’d be pretty hard to beat (The Cruel Prince being my Number 1)
6. Have you already made reading plans for 2018?
I’ll once again be participating in the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge so I’ll be getting ideas for that ready! Here is a link. If you want to join on the fun. We even have a Facebook group where we share what we’re reading, chat about books, and get book suggestions.