Today is the first official day of Autumn, I thought it only appropriate to share this new book tag with you! It was created by Tall Tales over on Youtube, so go check out her Booktube channel!
The Questions: (Feel free to answer with books you are excited to read or books you have already read!)
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting! – Caraval by Stephanie Garber
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief. – The Picture of Dorian Grey By Oscar Wilde
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new. – Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of. – The Weasleys. No question about it.
5. The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story. – The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry.
7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read. – Alone by Cyn Balog
8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day. – Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
9. Fall (luckily, it’s my favourite season) returns every year: name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon. Harry Potter! It’s my favorite fall re-read!
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favourite cozy reading “accessories”! – My bed, a cozy blanket and a good smelling candle (Marshmellow Fireside or Sweater Weather from Bath and Body Works are my two favorites!)
11. Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people! – If you’re reading this, I tag YOU! Go forth and embrace the Autumn weather!